Saturday, October 15, 2011

Midnight Movie Scream-a-thon

Here is a list of horror movies I recommend this week. I'm starting off with some classics, but expect to see all manner of funny, gory, and ridiculous movies throughout the season.
Hellraiser
 Clive Barker had a huge influence on me as an adolescent. His books and films fit right into one of my favorite genres Splatterpunk. A genre that is, like myself, born of the 80's. 


The Monster Squad
Another 80's classic. Are you beginning to question my definition of classic?


The Exorcist
Standard family viewing in the Kolman household. This movie single handedly filled my nightmares between the ages of 5 and 12. 


Now most of you will attribute the king of Halloween to Michael Myers. But Freddy has always been my main man. If it isn't apparent why from this video I don't know how else to convince you.

No comments:

Post a Comment